Saturday, April 6, 2013

BEST FRIEND SATURDAY



Today was a really great day. You want to know why? Because I was able to spend it being silly with my best friend Colton. Between both of our crazy travel and work schedules, I haven't seen him in.... get ready for it... over a MONTH! We're literally like two peas in a pod and balance each other out so well. He's wild and crazy and spontaneous, and I'm a bit more, ahem, of a control freak. But we balance each other out perfectly and I don't know what I'd do without him. 

He snapped these impromptu photos of me on one of our expiditions downtown today. Sundrenched againt this vivid blue wall... Y E S.

Snapback: New Era 9FIFTY Los Angeles Dodgers Snapback in Black/Purple Glow in the Dark
Sunglasses: vintage
Leather jacket: Gucci
Drop waist zipper pants: Zara
Sneakers: Jeremy Scott X Adidas Forum Hi Shoes

XXZT


No comments:

Post a Comment