Sunday, January 13, 2013

INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP - NY STATE OF MIND



Just returned to LA after a wonderful, whirlwind trip to NYC and wanted to share several of my Instagram posts with you!

Top to bottom, left to right:

1. The night I arrived in NYC, and the spectacular view from my 15th floor room at the Mondrian Soho. City lights!
2. In my VOGUE snapback and a comfy robe unwinding with a glass of Syrah after a day of travel.
3. A colorful view of the city the next morning.
4. A delicious plate of scallops from The Fat Radish in Chinatown with my friend Lindsay.
5. Prepping for a day of meetings with my essential black aviators and VOGUE snapback.
6. I love coming to VOGUE! So chic.
7. A quick roasted vegetable salad with a carrot vinaigrette for lunch in between meetings.
8. Cheers! Dinner with friends at ACME in Nolita.
9. NYC nights with my friends Noa and Ross and my favorite new Topman sweatshirt.
10. My last night in the city was celebrated with a yummy Mexican food dinner with my friends Lo and Cassie at Dos Caminos.
11. A sushi brunch in Grammercy before heading to the airport.
12. A quick pose break with my friend Ross right as I hopped in a cab for JFK.

Until next time, NYC!

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment