Tuesday, January 15, 2013

AQUAMARINE

Well well well... my Lavender Ambition Tour is having a much shorter run than I originally anticipated! It seems like with every shampoo, my pastel lavender color fades away more and more. I almost want tell it, "leaving so soon?" Looks like I'll be back on the Blonde Ambition Tour in no time. Ha!

For today's look, I kept it simple with turquoise, black, white, and my trusty metallic blue Lanvin X H&M oxfords. Without fail, whenever I wear these shoes I always seem to get AT LEAST ten strangers telling me "cool shoes dude" or "I love your shoes!" Hey, a few random compliments here and there is never a bad thing.

Blazer: Zara
T-shirt: ASOS Triangle Tee (similar here)
Pants: Zara Trousers with Zips
Oxfords: Lanvin X H&M

XXZT


No comments:

Post a Comment