Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NYC SWAG

It feels so good to be back in NYC. The energy, the style, the inspiration and the je ne sais quoi I have missed so since I was last here over the summer! This cool wall of street art photography outside my hotel, the Mondrian in Soho, caught my eye. I am intrigued by the concept of taking graffiti and street art, photographing it, and repurposing it again on the street. Anyways, this look is what I call my "NYC Swag" - can't go wrong with my new camouglage biker jacket and essential leather skinny pants. And let's not forget my black snapback... O B S E S S E D with snapbacks lately!

Sunglasses: vintage
Snapback: Patricia Field VOGUE Snapback
Jacket: All Saints Roulette Biker Jacket
Sweater: rag & bone Abingdon Crew 
Leather pants: Zara

XXZT

1 comment:

  1. Love this look.....love the art......love your attitude!!!!!

    ReplyDelete