Friday, August 7, 2015

RECENTLY X JULY 2015










The latest installment of my monthly visual journey chronicles some rad moments from July.

From the top...

1. Stoked on a crisp white button up and Komono's Dreyfuss Clear Sunglasses.

2. Casual outfit snap with my new favorite weekender from TM1985.

3. Had the most relaxing spa day at the West Hollywood location of 18|8 Fine Men's Salons. Their manicure and pedicure treatment was top notch, and the Skinmetics facial treatment left my skin nourished, hydrated and super healthy. Yes, please!

4. Spent the 4th of July beachside (shocking, right?) with this rad turquoise swimsuit from Duho.

5. What beach day would be complete without my mega trusty Neff Headwear Gold Brodies?

6. Heaven in a bite.

7. Summer Fridays with my pal Michael.

8. The most insanely delicious summer shrimp pasta made by the best chef I know, my incredible mom.

9. Ray-Ban Clubmasters in Black/Gold and MIKOH's Costa Azul Button Down Shirt are the epitome of effortless sophistication.

10. Just another epic LA sunset.

'Til next time.

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment