Sunday, June 28, 2015

ZACK X MAUI 2015














Some stunning snaps to share with you from my recent heavenly birthday trip to Maui alongside my favorite one-of-a-kind partner in crime, my best friend Colton.

A word to describe this trip to Maui? WOWIE.

Colton and I stayed at The Four Seasons Maui at Wailea which provided us with breathtaking views at every vista. I couldn't have celebrated my birthday in a more unforgettable way. Towering palms, white sand, turquoise water, fresh poké, freezing drinks, lava banks, sunset swims, decadent meals, exploratory drives, and lots and lots of laughter. Take me back!

In case you were wondering, my Maui essentials consisted of:

The Beach People's The Marjorelle Beach Towel
H&M swim trunks
Ray-Ban Aviators in Gold Polarized Orange Mirror
Soludos espadrilles

Epic time.

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment