Sunday, June 7, 2015

RECENTLY X MAY + JUNE 2015



















Now that summer is really starting to heat up and the dreary June Gloom that us Angelenos tend to be so familiar with during this time of year is starting to dissipate, I've found myself either beachside or poolside what seems to be every weekend. Not that I would have it any other way, of course.

Rounding up a selection of images from the past month or so in this post... feel free to follow along on my visual journey!

From the top...

1 - 5. Beached at my favorite place, Point Dume in Malibu, wearing Ray-Ban Aviators in Gold Polarized Orange Mirror and Soludos' Barca Stripe in Navy/White and laying on my new favorite The Beach People's The Majorelle Beach Towel. Perfect.

6. Beach Daze. Enough said.

7. Rihannarama in the new issue of V Magazine, accompanied by my Komono Dreyfuss Clear Sunglasses and Eton Palm Tree Lapel Pin.

8. Pool party! Enjoying some rooftop sun at the Standard Hotel downtown with jamz provided by Shae B.

9. Love flipping through the new issue of PORTER and seeing Joan Smalls wearing MIKOH, with a side of iced coffee and Proof Eyewear's Hayburn Wood Sunglasses.

10. Can't tell you how stoked I am to have my signed Andy Warhol Torsos print back from the framers! Now where to hang it...

11. Palms on palms on palms.

12 - 13. Speaking of palms, here are some snaps from my weekend getaway to Santa Barbara during Memorial Day Weekend '15.

14. Is my new Gray Malin The Orange Inner Tubes phone case perfect for summer or what?

15. High contrast fronds.

16. When your shades match the doors at the Parker Palm Springs.

17- 20. Poolside during this past weekend in the desert, and that iconic Parker Palm Springs entrance.

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment