Saturday, December 6, 2014

NYC SNAPSHOTS












My trip to NYC several weeks ago was filled with the following:

Chilly walks around the city, a major Meg Ryan meets Tom Hanks moment with my love Vanessa of The Haute Pursuit and inspiring conversations over espresso at Stumptown Coffee Roasters, camel coats and leather biker pants, exploring The Met with my darling Lindsay, killer good spicy tortilla soup at Barrio Chino and out of this world uni toast at Saikai Dining Bar, cozy chats on Kat's couch and drinking either Scholium Wines red wine or Momofuku Milk Bar pretzel milk, conquering the Brooklyn Flea Market with Lindsay, Natalie and Dylana, subway rides and an incredibly beautiful French meal with seats overlooking the kitchen at Racines.

Pretty rad trip, if I say so myself!

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment