Saturday, February 2, 2013

INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP - JANUARY 2013



I can barely believe that the month of January has flown by and February is here! In celebration of tomorrow being #BeyonceBowl, I thought it would be fun to share some of my latest Instagram posts with you.

Top to bottom, left to right:

1. One final, fantastic view from my 15th floor room at the Mondrian Soho from my quick trip to NYC mid-month.
2. Felt so good to be back in the Post+Beam office after New York!
3. A quick #armswag shot of my bracelets for the day, including Emerson Ryder and Madewell.
4. Had the BEST time at Lady Gaga's Born This Wall Ball at Staples Center in LA with my best friend Colton, my mom and my cousin Josie!
5. One of Versace's new ads featuring Kate Moss...perfection!
6. After dinner at "our spot" Marix, me and my homegirl Christa Jayne. Her blog FASHION OR FAMINE is a must-read!
7. It was rainy for a few days here in LA and so I donned my favorite VOGUE snapback to protect my 'do.
8. Me and Colton having a major robe and sunglasses moment in our room at the Wynn Hotel before seeing Gaga in concert AGAIN in Vegas!
9. Can you believe how hideously hilarious my new gaudy gold lion's head bracelet is? Talk about serving up some 90's Versace-inspired #armswag.
10. A delicious lobster and crab salad at Villa Blanca in Bevelry Hills that I scarfed down during a client lunch.
11. My favorite Stubbs & Wootton camouflage slippers.
12. A cool snapshot of my friend Victoria - in head to toe leather, might I add - that I took after the opening of Aventine Hollywood.

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment