Saturday, February 16, 2013

INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP - FEBRUARY 2013



Well, February is already flying by and so I thought it was time for another Instagram roundup!

Top to bottom, left to right:

1. A quick shot on the way into the office with my Starbucks drink of choice, a quad Venti iced nonfat latte.
2. My favorite thrashed skinny Levi's.
3. My wonderful friend Lacey at dinner Eveleigh.
4. A quick #armswag moment at dinner with my buds Morgan and Kat at new Venice hot spot Hostaria del Piccolo.
5. A cool shot of palm trees lining Beverly Hills on a rainy morning.
6. Celebrating my friend Kat's birthday at Porta Via in Beverly Hills. Happy birthday boo!
7. A pretty rad photo of none other than Madonna during the Blonde Ambition Tour.
8. Breakfast with my best friend Colton at Joan's on Third.
9. Spending a night in with my girl Devon - everyone check out her blog Devon Rachel!
10. Sportin' cupid's color on Valentine's Day via a red Zara blazer.
11. At the grand opening of Topshop / Topman at The Grove.
12. A killer pair of boots at Topshop that I could see SO many of my girls wearing.

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment