Tuesday, June 20, 2017

JUNE BABY


True story: I absolutely LOVE being a June baby! My birthday kicks off the summer season (this year, my birthday was actually the first day of summer, super fitting for me... don't you think?) and every year I spend this day doing my favorite things: drenched in sun, drinking rosé, soaking up everything amazing in my life, and spending it with my favorite friends and fam.

This year, I enjoyed a lovely lunch with my mom in Venice followed by an incredible dinner at Hotel Bel Air with my best friend. I'm not kidding when I say this, but I think that I seriously had the best steak of my life this night. Maybe it just seemed like that because it was my birthday, but just go with it ;)

Happy birthday to MOI!

Sunglasses: Sunglass.LA Yellow Aviators
Shirt: Zara Pink Floral Shirt
Shorts: Boohoo MAN Distressed Denim Shorts
Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Tops

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment