Saturday, April 15, 2017

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN' WITH AG


Being born and raised in Cali, I find myself constantly drawn to the feeling of an endless summer and California Dreamin'. Long days at the beach, palm trees, bright sunshine, blue skies and vintage cars... that is what my Cali-cool dreams are made of.

I recently partnered with AG on this look that exemplifies a relaxed, laid-back style, and includes my current denim obsession. The Tellis in 22 Years Melville is pretty much my ideal pair of jeans... soft, distressed, and with a vintage wash that is familiar yet modern at the same time. When paired with The Downey Striped Polo, it's an outfit that's ideal for any lazy day in Cali.

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Clubmaster in Black/Gold
Shirt: AG The Downey Striped Polo
Jeans: AG The Tellis in 22 Years Melville
Shoes: Gucci Leather Horsebit Slipper

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment