Saturday, March 18, 2017

DOUBLE THE DENIM


As I always say... double the denim, double the fun!

I am way overdue for some recent outfit shots, and between work, spending time with family and friends, and taking time for myself... apologies!

As a little backstory to this outfit, I unapologetically love the historically tacky combo of denim on denim. However, my love for this combo has recently evolved. As recent as a few years ago, I used to think that wearing double denim was only cool if you mixed up the washes. So, for example, wearing a dark wash denim shirt with a pair of light wash jeans. Now, I'm like... who cares! Give me some light wash jeans and a light wash shirt and I'm down.

Sunglasses: Sunglass.LA Classic Large Teardrop Crossbar Flat Lens Aviator
Shirt: H&M Denim Shirt
Jeans: H&M Slim Low Jeans
Shoes: Soludos Espadrilles (similar)

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment