Tuesday, November 22, 2016

MR. PORTER HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE

It's hard to believe that the holiday season is upon us, this year seemed to zoom by in a flash! I'm personally gearing up to spend Thanksgiving with my family here in LA, and cook up my signature spicy cornbread stuffing which I bring to the dinner table every year.

With the holidays quick to follow, wanted to share a little gift guide I've put together from one of my go-to shopping destinations, Mr. Porter.

A mix of pieces that are currently on my outfit lust list, combined with some great giftable items, make for an assortment that is sure to please every guy on your list.

1. Saint Laurent Leather Biker Jacket - this is what motorcycle jacket dreams are made of.
2. Saint Laurent Skinny Fit Distressed Denim - love the vintage, destroyed look of this killer pair of denim.
3. Gucci Leather Trimmed Canvas Espadrilles - it's no secret that I love me a pair of espadrilles, and the tiger motif on these bad boys seals the deal.
4. Baxter of California Night Cream AHA - this is my go-to night cream and is a great gift for a guy who may be a bit trepidatious about a nighttime skincare regime!
5. Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum - giving cologne as a gift can oftentimes mean for risky business, as scents are so personal. However, this exotic, masculine fragrance is a pretty safe bet.
6. Diptyque Feu de Bois Candle - an all time favorite candle, Feu de Bois is reminiscent of the aroma from a crackling fire. Perfect for cold nights and an incredible, easy gift.
7. Ray-Ban Clubmaster in Black/Gold - as you've most likely noticed, I wear these shades constantly. They are a classic, to put it plainly. These frames are flattering on so many face shapes, and make for a timeless, stylish gift.
8. Derek Rose Duke Herringbone Cashmere Robe - if there's ever a question of "what to get for the man who has everything" - why not treat him to a cashmere robe? Category is: OPULENCE!

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment