Saturday, July 23, 2016

COOLER IN COTTON






































During these sizzling summer months, staying stylish and cool is a necessity. To keep my outfits effortless and easy when the temps rise, I make sure to pick cotton pieces that are versatile and durable.

One of my favorite fabrics, I picked this beachy yet bold Original Paperbacks cotton shirt and classic white jeans by one of my go-to denim brands, Mott & Bow.

Summertime style for me equals looking good and feeling good from the inside out! Because of cotton's unparalleled quality and breezy, breathable characteristics, my closet is basically bursting with cotton options for me to choose from when getting dressed, from shirts to jeans and shorts.

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Large Metal Aviators in Crystal Green Mirror
Shirt: Original Paperbacks Naples Shirt in Moonstone
Jeans: Mott & Bow Mercer in Jet Stream White
Shoes: Jack Erwin Parker Driving Loafer in Sand

How do you style your cotton pieces? Leave a comment to let me know!

#CoolerinCotton

XXZT

Compensation/Product for this post was provided by SheSpeaks/Cotton. The opinions expressed herein are mine alone and not indicative of the opinions or positions of SheSpeaks/Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment