Sunday, July 3, 2016

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND





My birthday weekend 2016 was such a memorable, wonderful time spent with my family and friends... just perfect.

I kicked off the celebration with a family dinner at The Penthouse in the Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica. A delicious dinner, lots of drinks and special surprises made the evening pretty wild!

On my actual birthday, I spent the evening at one of my favorite places, Nobu Malibu, with my best friend Colton. Heaven.

Outfit details for both nights below!

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Clubmaster in Black/Gold
Shirt: Rollas Jeans
Shorts: Topman White Ripped Slim Denim Shorts
Shoes: Saint Laurent Printed Canvas Espadrilles

Sunglasses: SUNGLASS.LA
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Mott & Bow Mercer in Jet Stream White
Shoes: Jack Erwin Parker Driving Loafer in Sand Suede

XXZT


2 comments:

  1. Belated Birthday wishes Zack. Sounds like it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Birthday wishes Zack. Sounds like it was amazing. Food, fashion and friends. What is better?

    ReplyDelete