Sunday, January 17, 2016

THAWING OUT

As I'm sure you've heard, people in LA have been *freaking* out about how **freezing** it is here. True, we're not used to anything lower than 75, but let's try and tone down the dramatics just a bit. I, for one, welcome these chilly winter days, especially after the sweltering summer us Angelenos experienced.

Cut to me starting to thaw out yesterday by wearing my first pair of shorts of the year. My best friend picked me up in his vintage Mercedes from the 60's, we put the top down and cruised up Benedict Canyon for breakfast at the Beverly Glen Deli. A perfect Saturday morning.

Sunglasses: Finlay & Co. Beaumont Wooden Sunglasses
Jacket: All Saints Kushiro Leather Biker Jacket
T-shirt: Zara
Shorts: H&M
Slippers: Iovado

XXZT


No comments:

Post a Comment