Friday, January 1, 2016

RECENTLY X WINTER 2015












And just like that, it's a new year. Hard to believe that 2015 is now just a memory, however this notion of a fresh start and putting the previous year behind us occurs like clockwork. There are many aspects of 2015 that I am more than ready to close the book on, however there were some very special and unforgettable moments last year as well.

Now before I move full-throttle into 2016, I wanted to provide my usual visual recap of these past few winter months.

From the top:

1. A highlight of the season was most definitely my dear friend Jen coming to visit, to see the unforgettable Madonna concert!

2. A sorbet sunset in Beverly Hills with the most massive palms holding court.

3. A chilly afternoon of rosé overlooking the ocean on the Malibu pier with my friend and client Oleema of MIKOH.

4. Shadow play.

5. A gloomy afternoon in Santa Monica.

6. Cheers to champagne, Diptyque candles and my Hermes CDC.

7.  B&W beauties.

8. Watching a storm roll in on the corner of Sunset Blvd. and Crescent Heights in my neighborhood of West Hollywood.

9. Off duty in Venice wearing Happiness Turca Sweats with Natalie.

10. What can I say? I love palms and a sunset.

11. Rise and fall.

12. California Christmas trees.

XXZT


No comments:

Post a Comment