Wednesday, August 26, 2015

CHECKS + KHAKI



There's something to be said for the art of bespoke tailoring, however in this increasingly modern digital age, the authenticity of this craft can oftentimes be lost. Enter Knot Standard, an incredibly rad line of custom-made menswear. Through their easy online process of providing a handful of my personalized measurements, I was able to create this checkered blazer which has quickly become one of my new staples.

I paired this with a simple white t-shirt and a great pair of khaki colored skinny denim that I picked up last week at J.Crew men's denim event at The Grove.

An effortless summertime look, over easy.

Sunglasses: Proof Eyewear Hayburn Wood in Zebra Gold Mirrored
Blazer: Knot Standard Classic Windowpane Blazer
T-shirt: J.Crew Slim Broken-In T-Shirt in White
Watch: Daniel Wellington Classic Canterbury in Rose Gold
Jeans: J.Crew 484 Garment-Dyed Jean in Pale Camel
Shoes: Soludos Dali Runners Stripe

XXZT

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome outfit. I think this is the perfect combination. I really like it.
    Graphic tee

    ReplyDelete