Saturday, April 25, 2015

ZACK X SYDNEY: PART I
























I'm back from my epic trip to Sydney, and can only say that this adventure was one that I've been looking forward to for the past ten years. I didn't know when I'd get to Sydney, but I knew it would happen. For what seems like forever, I've had a mild obsession with everything Australian, from the lifestyle and the culture to the babes and the fashion scene. When this trip came up - and during Sydney Fashion Week, no less - I was ready to make some magic.

Between a few incredible runway shows to some pretty insane beach walks with views that are pretty much unrivaled, I was stoked to spend some time with Sydney's biggest babes, including Tanja G, Pip Edwards, Margaret Zhang, Nadia Fairfax, Sara Donaldson, Brooke Testoni, Jasmin Howell, Shiralee Coleman, and Dilya Diaz. The fact that Vanessa and Quan were there at the same time as me was just icing on the cake.

The highlight of my time in Australia was booking the raddest indoor/outdoor studio apartment right on Bondi Beach, which served as my home base for my last weekend in town. Taking the plunge for a once in a lifetime swim at Bondi Icebergs, invigorated by the saltwater and waves crashing into the pool as I swam a few laps, was one of the coolest things I've done to date.

Take me back?

Part II to follow shortly.

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment