Saturday, March 28, 2015

RECENTLY X FEB + MARCH 2015
















Aloha! Now that I've washed ashore from my Maui-based bliss and thawed out from the following trip to NYC - while enduring bone chilling temperature lows, I might add - I am back to my (somewhat) normal LA routine.

What does this mean, exactly? Well, the weekly work grind has been busier than ever, and now I am spending this Saturday sharing with you a visual recap of my past two months. Let's go!

From the top...

1. In my happy place, soaking up rays at the beach in my favorite Neff Headwear shades. Get 'em here.

2. Crashing surf on this aforementioned day at the beach.

3. Got my tan going with my favorite ripped jeans and checkered Vans.

4. Palm lined streets on my way to meetings.

5. An easy look that's becoming more and more of my uniform, in H&M shirt, custom Dockers shorts and Converse.

6. Afternoons at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

7. Mildly obsessed with these Gray Malin x Sperry shoes!

8. Polaroid moments at Emma's bridal shower xx

9. Breakfast with mom at Zinque in Venice.

10. Caffeine club with @devinbrugman and @tashoakley.

11. This Seetal Solanki painting that I wish I could get my hands on.

12. Looking up... hey guys!

13. Another #MIKOHXHOMME moment, wearing the Tahiti Nui Tunic in Polynesian Palm.

14. Ripped jeans and black shoes with @whitwilk.

15. A snapback and my mom's old Quiksilver hoodie.

16. Love these longer days thanks to springing forward.

XXZT


No comments:

Post a Comment