Tuesday, December 23, 2014

CHRISTMAS IS NEAR

Can you believe that Christmas is in a mere two days? I know I've said this before, but this year has seriously flown by.

This is however one of my favorite times of the year, as I am a pretty sentimental person. I love the traditions that come every winter. From cozy dinners with family to decorating my Christmas tree with my best friend, to even the frenetic holiday shopping (which I always seem to do at the last minute each year).

Today, I kept it cozy and casual in a winter white vintage sweater with worn-in denim and statement slippers.

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Large Metal Aviators in Crystal Green Mirror
Sweater: Vintage
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Slippers: Stubbs & Wootton Camo Needlepoint

Merry Christmas!

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment