Monday, June 9, 2014

COLORFUL CONTRAST


Yesterday, I started the day meeting my buds Jen and Laura at the Rose Bowl Flea Market for a morning of discovering vintage gems, followed by a day in the Venice sun.

I can't express how much I love that I've seen Jen twice in the past month! As you can see in my post below, I just visited her and her sweet fam in Dallas - having her here in LA this weekend was beyond rad.

Style wise, I have been super into wearing these destroyed old Abercrombie shorts what seems like every day. I recently discovered them hiding in the back of a drawer, and am sure glad that I did. They are the perfect mix of bleached destruction and relaxed off-duty comfort. Plus, I can't get enough of throwing on a light wash denim shirt over everything lately.

Sunglasses: Zero UV Large Mirrored Aviators in Fire
Shirt: Levi's
Tank: H&M
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Sneakers: Converse All Star Hi Tops in Optical White

XXZT

No comments:

Post a Comment